Unison, is an emerging modern home furnishings retailer looking for intelligent, organized and creative people to grow an exceptional team, passionate about great design and customer experience. Located in Chicago's West Town neighborhood with online retail and direct consumer catalog.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform accounting on Quick Books-Mac: A/P, A/R, Bank and Credit card reconciliations.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting: P+L Statement, Cash Flow analysis and Budget.
- Prepare and manage overall company budgets.
- Prepare Monthly Use Tax and Sales Tax for accountants.
- Prepare and execute company Payroll via online payroll service and related taxes.
- Prepare and execute bank deposits, International wires.
- Handle purchasing of office supplies, computer and communications equipment.
- Support in HR: Updating company handbook/policies, job descriptions, interviewing, on boarding, PTO and performance review scheduling.
- Maintain and review annual insurance documents, audits and general SLA with third party providers.
- Provide analysis of monthly Inventory + Sales pivot reports.
- Assist with semi-annual Inventory counts. Reconcile and record final valuation.
- Receive Import Purchase Orders into inventory management system.
- Provide administrative support to CEO.
- 3 + years of experience in Accounting or Finance
- Highly proficient with QuickBooks (or similar accounting platform) and Microsoft Excel
- Strong written, verbal communication skills
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and a team player
- College degree or higher
Full Time position / 40 hours per week. Hours of operation MON-FRI 9:30am-6:00pm in Chicago office.
- Health Care Coverage: Medical (75% Employer/25% Employee)
- PTO: 10 Days a Year
- VENTRA: Pre-Tax Transit Program
This is a perfect mid-level role within company. Must have positive work attitude and be able to work independently and with self-initiative. Hands on experience and willingness to take on new challenges as company grows. To apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.APPLY
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist picking and packing orders.
- Assist receiving packages and shipments.
- Assist stocking of merchandise and warehouse organization.
- Assist with assembly of domestic products.
- Assist with cycle counts.
- Required to lift and move heavy boxes and furniture.
- 2-3 Years of experience in stock room, warehouse or fulfillment center
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Punctuality and ability to take directions
- Ability to lift and move heavy boxes+furniture
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
Seasonal/Temp Part Time position at 24 hours per week. Hours of operation MON-WED 9:30am-6:00pm in Chicago office/warehouse.
Must have positive work attitude. Must be able to work independently, as well follow directions from warehouse supervisor. Hands on experience and willingness to take on new challenges. To apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com.APPLY