Unison, is an emerging modern home furnishings retailer looking for intelligent, organized and creative people to grow an exceptional team, passionate about great design and customer experience. Located in Chicago's West Town neighborhood with online retail and direct consumer catalog.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Learn and maintain knowledge of Unison product line.
- Learn order fulfillment process and systems.
- Accurately picking and packing orders.
- Receiving of supplies and shipments.
- Stocking of merchandise.
- Help maintain a clean warehouse.
- Assist with cycle counts and annual inventory counts.
- Lifting and moving of heavy boxes and furniture.
- Maintain professional appearance during hours of operation.
- 2-3 Years of experience in stock room, warehouse or fulfillment center.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Punctuality and ability to take directions.
- Ability to lift and move heavy boxes and furniture.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
Part Time position at 24 hours per week. Hours of operation MON-WED 9:30am-6:00pm in Chicago office/warehouse.
Must have positive work attitude. Must be able to work independently, as well follow directions from warehouse supervisor. Hands on experience and willingness to take on new challenges. To apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.