Atelier Tete Gray Plate 9.25"
The Atelier Tete tableware line celebrates craftsmanship by accentuating the handmade qualities of each piece. This gray plate was inspired by the beauty found in the subtle unevenness of natural objects. It features a translucent glaze that flows irregularly over the piece, highlighting the meticulous handcrafting process. The glazing process also uses the "yo-hen" technique where colors are left behind unintentionally after firing bringing dynamic depth to this plate. The bottom is left unglazed, exposing the raw porcelain for contrast. You can use this gray plate every day since it’s dishwasher and microwave safe. Every meal becomes a masterpiece when you set your table with this gray dinner plate.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Porcelain with a high gloss glaze and unglazed raw porcelain bottom.
- Dimensions: 9.25" Dia x 0.75" H.
- Handmade in Japan.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe, although this dinnerware is microwave safe take care not to overheat in the microwave.
- Tip: Bar Keepers Friend and a wet cloth or sponge may be used to remove metal marks from dinnerware as needed.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, slight variations in glazing, shape and size may occur.
- The uneven glazing effect is called "yo-hen", which is a color transformation that appears on the ceramic and porcelain after firing.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Atelier Tete White Dinnerware Collection
- Atelier Tete Gray Plate 11"$48.00
- Atelier Tete Gray Plate 7"$20.75
- Atelier Tete Gray Bowl 9.75"$52.50
- Atelier Tete Gray Bowl 7.25"$23.50
- Atelier Tete Gray Bowl 5.25"$16.50
- Atelier Tete Gray Bowl 4.5"$16.50