Black Muscovado Welcome Soap
In Japanese culture, the fish represents good luck and good fortune. This symbol is frequently gifted during celebrations, housewarmings, and the New Year. The Welcome Soap is carefully crafted in Japan by Tamanohada, a company that’s been making soap since 1892. This soap is made with all-natural ingredients and features a linen rope handle. Its moisturizing and decadent to wash with. The gentle, milky texture leaves your hands feeling buttery soft and its substantial size means it will last through many washes. The rich scent of Muscovado brown sugar smells of caramel and vanilla while bright floral undertones add balance to this sophisticated soap on a rope.
In Stock. Ready To Ship.
- Certified sustainable palm oil soap scented with pure essential oils, natural linen rope.
- Muscovado scented, notes of brown sugar and sweet florals.
- Dimensions: 7" L x 4" W.
- Volume: 10.9 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.