Rim Earth Gray Plate 4.5"
The Rim Earth Gray Dinnerware Collection is made in Hasami, Nagasaki, a region in Japan known for producing some of the world’s finest porcelain. Centuries of craftsmanship inform the simple yet sophisticated design of these plates and bowls. Each piece features a distinctive rim, which keeps saucy dishes neatly contained. A warm, gray tone contributes to the timeless quality of this 4.5” plate, which is ideal for hors d'oeuvres and optional dish toppings. The Rim dinnerware collection pulls from European and Japanese cultures, and is available in a range of shapes and sizes. Use these pieces to accommodate diverse cuisines, serve meals family style and incorporate multiple side dishes into your spread.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Dimensions: 4.5" Dia x 0.75" H.
- Made in Japan.
- Care Instructions: Microwave and dishwasher safe, do not use abrasive sponges or cleansers.
- Due to the handmade nature of these pieces, small variations in size, shape, and glazing may occur.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.