Juniper Sienna Stool
Clean lines, contrasting texture and supreme versatility make this stool a must-have for modern design enthusiasts. It’s handmade using traditional Chinese joinery techniques — so there are no nails or screws. The intricate joinery system allows the wood to “breathe,” so temperature and humidity are less likely to create warping in the wood. The leather is produced by an Italian tannery and will develop a beautiful patina as it ages. Use this leather and wood stool as an ottoman, extra seat or accent piece in any room of your home.
In Stock. Ready To Ship.
- Solid white oak with tung oil finish frame, full-grain vegetable tanned leather seat.
- Dimensions: 16"W x 16"D x 17.5" H.
- Handmade in China.
- Care Instructions: Dust regularly with a with a soft, dry cloth, Avoid direct exposure to heating sources and sunlight.
- Leather will darken with age and use.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.