On & On Black Stacking Chair
The On & On Chair, designed by Barber & Osgerby for Emeco, is a definitive example of circular design. Emeco, known for products made to last for generations and their use of sustainable materials and Barber & Osgerby, known for their emphasis on innovative and experimental design, collaborated to create a new version of a simple and timeless cafe chair. Made of recycled plastic from discarded water bottles, this stackable chair was designed to use as little material as possible. This allows it to be lightweight for lower carbon emissions when shipping yet durable and versatile for use both indoors and out. The timeless design and use of sustainable materials that can be recycled again ensure it will last on and on.
On the Blog
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Made from 100% recyclable PET, a strong and lightweight plastic.
- Dimensions: 16" W x 17.75" D x 31" H.
- Seat Height: 18".
- Made in the USA.
- Designed by Barber & Osgerby for Emeco.
- Due to the recycled material, slight variations in color may occur.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Stack up to 7 high.
- To keep your chairs looking beautiful, clean with soap and water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Bleach may also be used, as well as hydrogen peroxide based cleaners (dilution level 1:10).
- Do not use abrasive sponges or cleaners, as these may permanently dull and scratch the surface.
- The lightly textured finish of recycled PET will reduce the appearance of scratches.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.