Windsor Ginger Yellow Chair
The Windsor Ginger Yellow Chair offers unequivocal timelessness and craftsmanship. Made by TON, a maker of bentwood furniture since 1861, each chair is created by skilled artisans in the Czech Republic. Natural beech wood has been shaped into the iconic Shaker-style back, complete with seven hand-smoothed spindles and a curved backrest. The gentle slope along the front edge and a shallow indentation ensure superior seated comfort. A richly saturated goldenrod yellow finish adds a vibrant accent to any dining table.
Oversized Delivery, Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Painted beech.
- Dimensions: 17.25" W x 18.75" D x 33.25" H.
- Seat Height: 18.25", Seat Width: 16", Seat Depth: 14.25".
- Made in Czech Republic.
- PEFC-certified wood, which has been harvested according to the highest ecological, social and ethical standards.
- Manufactured to reduce the amount of unusable waste, from the selection of raw materials through product construction and packaging.
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with soft damp cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers.
- Oversized in stock furniture items ship within 5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact the Unison customer experience team before returning furniture items in order to coordinate receipt with our warehouse.