Thrown Gloss White Round Plate 6"
Art meets dinnerware in the expertly crafted Thrown Gloss White Round Plate. Hand-thrown by artist Nobuhito Nishigawara using traditional Japanese ceramic production techniques, each piece in the Thrown collection contains slight variations - making them all one of a kind functional works of art. With a flat bottom and curved sides, this plate ensures no delicious bite is left behind. A breakfast plate worth waking up early for. Enjoy fresh fruit topped with cream or your morning granola and yogurt on this white round plate.
On the Blog
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Hand-thrown stoneware with a high gloss glaze and unglazed raw clay bottom.
- Dimensions: 6" Dia x 1.5" H.
- Handmade in USA by W/R/F.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher and microwave safe, not safe for oven or stovetop heating.
- Slight variations in size and color may occur due to the handmade nature of this piece.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Thrown Gloss White Dinnerware Collection
- Thrown Gloss Black Dinnerware Collection
- Thrown Gloss Black Mug$38.00
- Thrown Gloss White Mug$38.00
- Thrown Gloss Mustard Mug$38.00
- Thrown Gloss Black Small Vase$35.00 $44.00
- Thrown Gloss Black Large Vase$59.00 $78.00
- Thrown Gloss White Small Vase$35.00 $44.00
- Thrown Gloss White Large Vase$59.00 $78.00
- Thrown Gloss White Creamer$28.00
- Thrown White Bud Vase$32.00