Check Cloud Placemats Set of 4
Originally introduced in 1951 and designed by Norwegian textile designer Gerd Hay-Edie, this set of four placemats shares a story about timeless design and craft. Hay-Edie has made a lasting impact throughout a career that spanned much of the 20th century. Her legacy on the world of woven textiles is now being carried on by her family through Mourne Textiles, who continue to produce her original designs. Mourne Textiles still use traditional hand-loom techniques in the foothills of the Mourne Mountains in Northern Ireland. The pattern of these placemats is as appreciated today as it was decades ago. These placemats are mostly ivory in color, with dashes of black for a soothing pattern with short fringed edges.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 56% linen, 43% wool, 1% nylon.
- Dimensions: 17.75" L x 11.75" W.
- Handwoven in Ireland.
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Check Granite Placemats Set of 4$135.00
- Check Slate Placemats Set of 4$135.00
- Check Blue Placemats Set of 4$135.00
- Check Green Placemats Set of 4$135.00