Heathered Black And Natural Coasters Set of 4
These fair-trade raffia coasters serve as practical yet attractive tabletop accents. Artisans in Uganda weave these high-quality, beautifully crafted goods in return for fair wages and benefits, creating community pride. A heathered pattern is developed using organic dyes for unique variations in each piece. The neutral tones blend in well with any environment while still making a striking statement upon display. Made from sustainable natural materials, these coasters help protect tables and countertops from condensation.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Raffia, banana fibers, and organic dyes.
- Dimensions: 4" Dia x 0.5" H.
- Handwoven in Uganda.
- Made by Kazi, a company that partners with artisans in Uganda to produce goods created by centuries-old weaving techniques.
- Fair Trade.
- Care Instructions: Food safe, wipe clean with damp cloth, do not submerge in or wash with water.
- Each piece is handmade and may vary slightly in color and size.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.