With the perfect combination of concealed and open display space, the Ellis Cabinet is a versatile option for the modern home. Keep storage tucked away behind the push-open door and drawer, and arrange the shelves with items you prefer to keep within view. Made from solid white oak, the cabinet’s facade features naturally finished wood grains, while the exterior is stained black in contrast. Finished with slender, rounded steel legs, this cabinet is a contemporary piece that will endure the test of time while providing ample storage in any room of the house.
- Solid white oak with a natural finished interior and black stained exterior.
- The black stain is lacquered and brushed to reveal the depth and texture of the woodgrain.
- Features black powder coated steel legs with four adjustable leveling feet.
- Dimensions: 43" W x 18" D x 70" H.
- Interior drawer depth: 12.25" D.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Comes fully assembled.
- Harvested from sustainably managed forests, ensuring the protection of fragile ecosystems and the availability of high-quality timber for future generations.
- Produced with a no-waste philosophy, all off-cuts and scraps are used for other value-added purposes.
- Care Instructions: Dust regularly with a soft, dry cloth, Use a damp cloth with a solution of water and mild, natural soap as needed, Wipe dry immediately, Use a coaster or trivet to protect from heat and liquids.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Oversized in stock furniture items ship within 5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact Unison customer service before returning furniture items in order to coordinate receipt with our warehouse.