Agner Beige Rug 6'6" x 9'8"
Only %1 left
Handwoven using 100% wool, the Agner Beige Rug instantly adds a warm feel to hard flooring and helps to create distinct areas within the room. The looped design features slightly visible warp threads and creates a lightly pebbled texture. Variegated light tan yarns include flecks of various grays and browns along with hints of raw sienna, resulting in a mesmerizing pattern. Finished with self-bound ends, this reversible wool rug offers excellent durability. The 6'6" x 9'8" size is well-suited to living rooms and dining rooms.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 100% wool with cotton warp.Dimensions: 6'6" L x 9'8" W.Handwoven in India.CARE & FAIR label, a worldwide initiative of the rug industry to improve the living conditions of workers and fight illegal child labor in India, Nepal and Pakistan.Rug pad recommended.
- Available in three sizes: 4'7" L x 6'6" W, 5'7" L x 7'9" W, 6'6" L x 9'8" W.
- Shake or vacuum regularly with a non-rotary type attachment in the direction of the pile.
- Professional cleaning recommended.
- This rug can be flipped and rotated periodically for a more even wear.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.