Humble Act Stone Rug 5'7" x 7'9"
Only %1 left
The Humble Act Stone Rug features a trio of distinct, contrasting textures. The hand-knotted construction is produced by artisan weavers using 100% responsibly sourced wool along with GOTS-certified organic cotton warp. A thickly tufted gray pile forms the centerpiece, creating an ultra-soft and cushiony layer. Along the lush shag is a simple flat weave border, followed by a flowing fringed edge for added dimension and structure. With its 5'7" x 7'9" size, this eco-friendly, neutral-toned statement rug is an excellent fit for bedrooms and dens.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 100% Responsibly Sourced Wool (RSW), GOTS-certified organic cotton warp.Hand-knotted construction with thick pile shag center, flat-woven ends and fringed edges.Dimensions: 5'7" L x 7'9" W.Fringe measures approximately 5” on either end, not included in stated dimensions above.Made in India.CARE & FAIR label, a worldwide initiative of the rug industry to improve the living conditions of workers and fight illegal child labor in India, Nepal and Pakistan.Care Instructions: Shake or vacuum regularly with a non-rotary type attachment in the direction of the pile.Professional cleaning recommended.Rotating the rug periodically helps for a more even wear.
- Available in three sizes: 4'7" L x 6'6" W, 5'7" L x 7'9" W, 6'6" L x 9'8" W.
- Fringe measures approximately 5” on either end, not included in stated dimensions above.
- Shake or vacuum regularly with a non-rotary type attachment in the direction of the pile.
- Professional cleaning recommended.
- Rotating the rug periodically helps for a more even wear.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.