Tate Stone Braided Rug 4' x 6'
Only %1 left
Talk about a rug that brings it all together. With 4 sections combined around a center line, the appeal of this textural showpiece hinges on strong-meets-understated geometry. Result: a beautiful look that's both mellow and mod. Hand-guided stitching blends white, gray, and sand to achieve the elegant stone color, with each piece signed by the maker. But you'll truly fall in love when you learn just how smart this rug really is. Handcrafted of highly durable polypropylene for indoor or outdoor use, it's reversible for long-lasting wear and manufactured by a 100-year-old American company. At 4x6 feet, it's smartly sized and striking enough to stop you in your tracks. Each piece is made to order.
On the Blog
Made To Order
- 100% polypropylene.Dimensions: 4' L x 6' W.Made in USA.As with all dyed rugs, color may transfer to floor surface.Rug pads are recommended.Reversible.Indoor/Outdoor use.Made to order.
- Available in three sizes: 4' L x 6' W, 5 L 'x 8' W, 8' L x 11' W.
- Indoor Care - Vacuum regularly with a non-rotary type attachment; Do not shake or beat rug since this could cause damage; Clean spills immediately by blotting with a cloth or sponge; For dirt buildup a mild detergent and rinsing with cold water is recommended; Allow to dry thoroughly on a flat surface.
- Outdoor Care - Sweep away debris and simply spray with a hose; Allow to dry thoroughly on a flat surface; If the rug remains in an uncovered area outdoors, prolonged exposure to moisture can cause fiber breakdown over time; UV-treated rugs can still be subject to fading from extended exposure to sunlight.
- Unrolling - New rugs may need time before they will lay completely flat, this is a common result of being tightly rolled or folded during shipment; wrinkles or bulges should be flattened evenly; Please contact Unison Customer Experience for assistance, if needed.
- Reverse and rotate braided rugs periodically - This will prolong the life of the rug by evenly distributing the traffic to both sides.
- As with all dyed rugs, color may transfer to floor surface.
- Rug pads are recommended.
- Made to order, please allow 3-5 weeks for processing.