On & On Black Stacking Chair
The On & On Chair, designed by Barber & Osgerby for Emeco, is a distinctive example of circular design. Emeco, known for products made to last generations and their use of sustainable materials and Barber & Osgerby, known for their emphasis on innovative and experimental design, collaborated to create this new version of a simple and timeless cafe chair. This black stacking chair is constructed from recycled plastic bottles and designed to use as little material as possible. This chair is the epitome of sustainability, as its stackable, lightweight design means fewer carbon emissions during shipping and delivery. Sturdy and versatile enough to be used indoors or out, the timeless quality and classic shape of this chair ensure it will last on and on.
On the Blog
In Stock. Ready To Ship.
- Made of 100% recycled and recycable PET.
- Dimensions: 16" W x 17.75" D x 31" H.
- Seat Height: 18".
- Made in the USA.
- Designed by Barber & Osgerby for Emeco.
- Due to the recycled material, slight variations in color may occur.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Stack up to 7 high.
- To keep your chairs looking beautiful, clean with soap and water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Bleach may also be used, as well as hydrogen peroxide based cleaners (dilution level 1:10).
- Do not use abrasive sponges or cleaners, as these may permanently dull and scratch the surface.
- The lightly textured finish of recycled PET will reduce the appearance of scratches.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Oversized in stock furniture items ship within 5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact Unison customer service before returning furniture items in order to coordinate receipt with our warehouse.