Orskov Classic Black Leather Waste Bin
The Orskov Classic Black Leather Waste Bin is the perfect example of the enduring functionality of good design. The bin was first introduced in the 1960s by Torben Orskov, the founder of Orskov Copenhagen, and has been produced ever since. The black leather waste basket is now made of recycled, vegetable-tanned leather accented by visible white stitching. The smooth leather is thick and sturdy, allowing the round bin to maintain a structured shape. This piece of design history features a sophisticated, deep black color suited to home offices, entryways and more.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 100% recycled leather.
- Dimensions: 9.25" Dia x 11.75" H.
- Made in India.
- Made exclusively from vegetable-tanned natural leather remnants from industrial manufacturing that might otherwise go to waste, these leather scraps are crushed and repurposed by adding water and natural latex from rubber trees to create a new leather sheet.
- Care Instructions: Clean with a soft, damp cloth, the leather has a polyurethane coating to help protect the surface and allow for easy maintenance.
- Steel waste bin liner sold separately.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.