Workshop Black Pendant Lamp
Discover a new way to light up your home with this aluminum spun pendant lamp. Smart and timeless, this lamp features clean lines and subtle angles. Originally designed by Axel Wedel-Madsen in 1951, it was only recently put into production by Denmark’s Made by Hand. Initially intended as a workshop lamp for craftspeople 70 years ago, its stylish, sleek design balances a timeless aesthetic with modern intrigue. This lamp features a removable light diffuser, a black textile-covered cord and a white interior shade. Anchor your space with this Workshop Black Pendant Lamp.
On the Blog
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Spun aluminum shade.
- Dimensions: 13.75" Dia x 9.5" H.
- 9'-10" braided textile covered cord.
- Made in Denmark by Made by Hand.
- Originally designed by A.Wedel-Madsen in 1951.
- Hardwire installation instructions included.
- CE-certified, IP20, 60w max bulb, E27.
- Bulb not included.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.