PI Mahogany Bookends Set of 2
Artfully arrange novels, non-fiction, reference books, cookbooks and more with a set of two beautifully crafted PI Mahogany Bookends. Designed by Alain van Havre for Ethnicraft, these wooden pieces add a sculptural element to mantels, shelves and other surfaces. The organic, tapered curves are carefully carved from solid mahogany and finished by hand to preserve the individual character of the wood. The smooth surface features a varnished finish that enhances the natural, reddish mahogany wood tones, and the weighted base keeps long rows of books neatly and securely displayed.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Solid mahogany with a varnish finish, weighted metal insert.
- Dimensions: 3" L x 4" W x 7.5" H.
- Weighted base: 2 lbs each bookend.
- Made in Indonesia.
- Care Instructions: Dust with a dry cloth; Can be cleaned using a damp cloth and natural soap, dry with a soft clean cloth; Avoid abrasive tools and cleaners.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.