EM77 Rust Vacuum Jug
Originally developed by Danish designer Erik Magnussen in 1977, the EM77 Rust Vacuum Jug is a useful and practical thermos-style jug that keeps hot beverages hot and cold drinks cold. Made with a plastic body and inner glass sleeve, Magnussen intentionally chose these materials to make his product long-lasting and affordable. With its rocker stopper that allows for an easy, one-handed pour, and additional screw cap that can be used to keep the jug sealed when on the go, the EM77 Vacuum Jug is a timeless design that continues to enhance everyday life. This orange colorway introduces a warm, eye-catching hue to this collection.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- ABS plastic carafe, glass inner sleeve.
- BPA and Phthalate Free.
- Dimensions: 6.75" W x 4.25" D x 11.75" H.
- Volume: 33.8 oz (1 L).
- Made in Denmark.
- Designed by Erik Magnussen for Stelton.
- Received the ID Prize from the Danish Design Council in 1977.
- Received the Classics Design Prize from the Danish Design Center in 2007.
- Care Instructions: Not dishwasher safe, wipe the outside clean and do not submerge in water, gently clean the inside of the bottle using a soft cloth or sponge, avoid abrasive tools such as a wire brush.
- Carafe should be preheated with hot water prior to filling with boiling water to avoid extreme temperature fluctuations which can cause breakage.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.