Centerpiece Cork Tray
From brunch to snack time, the Centerpiece Cork Tray functions as a versatile serving piece. Use it to deliver pastries and bagels to the table, or fill it with a few bites to enjoy on the patio outside. The lightweight, sustainable cork material is renewable, recyclable and naturally antimicrobial. After being harvested from the bark of trees in Portugal, the cork is ground, pressed and fused together to create solid blocks. This Unison-exclusive cork serving platter is carefully carved from the block into a smooth, minimalist shape.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Natural cork.
- Dimensions: Approximately 11.5" Dia x 1.15" H.
- Made in Portugal.
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth, avoid prolonged exposure to liquids.
- Cork is a biodegradable and sustainable material, 100% natural, renewable, recyclable and reusable.
- The production process for this item operates with little to no waste, all leftover cork is recycled to become raw materials again.
- This naturally antimicrobial material is water repellent to help keep your produce fresh and deter insects.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.