Elgood Plaid Throw Pillow Cover 12" x 18" #3
Accent your space with bold, fresh colors by choosing from this collection of one-of-a-kind pillow covers. Each is made from vintage fabric from Morocco that was originally handwoven over 70 years ago using traditional techniques. The vibrant plaid pattern features bold red yarns throughout along with accents of bright blues, purples, yellows or greens. Uneven, nubby yarns feel soft and inviting while adding fascinating texture to each pillow cover. A neutral back made from a simple tan and white linen/cotton blend provides a contrast to the handcrafted artisan beauty of the Moroccan fabric.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Vintage Moroccan fabric front, 55% linen/45% cotton back.
- Dimensions: 12" L x 18" W.
- Sewn in USA.
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only.
- Features hidden zipper.
- Pillow insert sold separately.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.