Fulton Writing Desk
This modern writing desk has been perfected down to the last detail. It’s handmade in Canada by a family-owned company that has been crafting high-quality and sustainable wood furniture for more than two decades. Constructed from white oak with solid maple drawers, the warm natural oak finish showcases the stunning grain of this wood writing desk. The full-grain, stitched, cognac leather drawer pulls add a touch of style and sophistication. The under mount drawers are soft-closing and glide smoothly. It coordinates with the rest of our Fulton collection, but also makes a statement all on its own.
Oversized Delivery, Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- White oak veneer over MDF substrate top, side and back panels, solid oak legs and drawer fronts.
- Finished with a natural stain and a clear low-sheen lacquer inside and out to seal and protect the surface.
- Full grain leather drawer pulls.
- Dimensions: 52" W x 24" D x 30" H.
- Interior drawer dimensions: 21.5" W x 16" D x 2.5" H.
- Made in Canada.
- Harvested from sustainably managed forests, ensuring the protection of fragile ecosystems and the availability of high-quality timber for future generations.
- Manufactured by a Silver Exemplary Status award winner from the Sustainable Furnishings Council, this item adheres to strict sustainable forestry principles on both public and private timberlands.
- Care Instructions: Dust regularly with a soft, dry cloth or use a damp cloth with a solution of water and a mild soap as needed, dry immediately.
- Features two soft-closing drawers that have smooth gliding, fully concealed undermount drawer slides with front release latches which keep them securely in place.
- Oversized in stock furniture items ship within 5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact the Unison customer experience team before returning furniture items in order to coordinate receipt with our warehouse.