Ito Blue Necklace
This bold, black and white speckled curve pendant is handmade by husband-and-wife duo Rob and Emma Orchardson in their southeast London studio, One We Made Earlier. As part of Unison’s 15th Anniversary celebration, we’re thrilled to collaborate with them once again to bring a few of their creations to our collection. The Ito Necklace features a bright blue cord and a hand cast jesmonite curve with striking speckled pattern that varies, making each one unique. The cord is fully adjustable giving you the flexibility to wear it at different lengths. Who says sculpture can’t be worn?
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Hand-cast jesmonite, rope, wooden beads.
- Full rope drop: 17.75" L.
- Curve bead measures 3" L x 1.5" H.
- Length is adjustable using the wooden ball at the back.
- Made in the England by One We Made Earlier.
- The jesmonite curve is cast by hand and it may vary slightly in pattern.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.