Josef Black Necklace
This modern wearable art is handmade by husband-and-wife duo Rob and Emma Orchardson in their southeast London studio, One We Made Earlier. As part of Unison’s 15th Anniversary celebration, we’re thrilled to collaborate with them once again to bring a few of their creations to our collection. The corian rectangular block and shiny resin sphere of the Josef Necklace hang in a flattering “v” shape, resulting in balanced asymmetry. The black cord is fully adjustable giving you the flexibility to wear it at different lengths. Simple forms meet function.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Corian® bead, resin bead, rope, wooden beads.
- Full rope drop: 17.75" L.
- Length is adjustable using the wooden ball at the back.
- Made in the England by One We Made Earlier.
- This necklace is handmade and may vary slightly in size.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.