Heath Long Pill Maple Wood Board
Made with both entertaining and food preparation in mind, this long maple wood board with brass handle wonderfully combines function and aesthetics. Designed by Aaron Probyn, he took inspiration for the boards’ name from Hampstead Heath near North London, where he was raised. Crafted from FSC-certified maple and treated with a food-safe mineral oil, the hardwood material was chosen for its resistance to moisture and ability to withstand knife cuts. There’s no better way to prepare and present your favorite dishes than with this long wooden board.
On the Blog
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Brass handle, FSC-certified American maple treated with a food-safe mineral oil.
- Dimensions: 27" L x 4.75" W x 1" H.
- Made in China.
- Designed by Aaron Probyn.
- Care Instructions: Handwash only with non-abrasive cleansers, do not soak.
- To maintain its condition, refresh the wood as needed with mineral oil.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.