Heller White Mug
Out of stock
Originally conceptualized as an espresso mug by Italian designer Massimo Vignelli, the Heller White Mug was later adapted in 1972 to suit American coffee drinking standards, resulting in the classic mug design seen today. These tritan mugs are engineered with an undersided lip that allows them to stack neatly on top of one another. Long-lasting in both quality and design, this coffee cup is a piece of history with a continued legacy to be enjoyed for generations to come. Sold separately, or as a part of the Heller White Melamine 4 Piece Dinnerware Set.
On the Blog
- Dimensions: 3.25" Dia x 4.25" H, Handle: 1.5" W x 4.25" H.
- Volume: 16 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Designed by Massimo Vignelli for Heller.
- Sold individually.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.