Kostner Slate Rug 5'7" x 7'9"
Refined and ready to take center stage. Subdued tones and contrasting weaving techniques give this flat-woven rug its whisper of sophistication. Look closely and its texture will convince you of the fine craftsmanship behind it. With a twill woven center and plain woven ends, separated by a thin stripe, hours of work have been put into the hand-weaving. Made from New Zealand wool — in a neutral slate hue that’s calming — it’s ever so soft and smooth underfoot. Reversible, too, giving you years of use. This is the perfect size for adding a focal point to a larger room. Also available in Adobe and Taupe and 6’6” x 9’8”.
In Stock. Ready To Ship.
- 98% New Zealand Wool, 2% Polyester.
- Dimensions: 5'7" L x 7'9" W.
- Handwoven in India.
- Care Instructions: Shake or vacuum regularly with a non-rotary type attachment.
- Professional Cleaning Recommended.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.