Linen Burgundy Napkin
Out of stock
Sorry, this product is no longer available.
This is not a napkin for the faint of heart. In color psychology, burgundy is considered warming and invigorating - and it's seen as a warrior's color, indicative of a leader or trailblazer. If that sounds like your style profile, look no further than the crisp, simple-strong statement of this Linen Burgundy Napkin. Artfully crafted in Portugal of 100% linen for a feel that communicates confident elegance, this napkin is at once clean and rich, simple yet strong. Talk about dressing up the table.
- 100% European flax linen, Oeko-Tex® certified, piece-dyed and garment washed.
- Dimensions: 20” L x 20” W.
- Made in Portugal.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with similar colors, non-chlorine bleach when needed; tumble dry low, remove promptly, low heat iron, do not dry clean.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.