On & On Black Stacking Chair
The On & On Chair, designed by Barber & Osgerby for Emeco, is a definitive example of circular design. Emeco, known for products made to last for generations and their use of sustainable materials and Barber & Osgerby, known for their emphasis on innovative and experimental design, collaborated to create a new version of a simple and timeless cafe chair. Made of recycled plastic from discarded water bottles, this stackable chair was designed to use as little material as possible. This allows it to be lightweight for lower carbon emissions when shipping yet durable and versatile for use both indoors and out. The timeless design and use of sustainable materials that can be recycled again ensure it will last on and on.
On the Blog
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable PET.
- Dimensions: 16" W x 17.75" D x 31" H.
- Seat Height: 18".
- Made in the USA.
- Designed by Barber & Osgerby for Emeco.
- Due to the recycled material, slight variations in color may occur.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Stack up to 7 high.
- To keep your chairs looking beautiful, clean with soap and water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Bleach may also be used, as well as hydrogen peroxide based cleaners (dilution level 1:10).
- Do not use abrasive sponges or cleaners, as these may permanently dull and scratch the surface.
- The lightly textured finish of recycled PET will reduce the appearance of scratches.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Oversized in stock furniture items ship within 5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact Unison customer service before returning furniture items in order to coordinate receipt with our warehouse.