Bloom Pine Watering Can
Upgrade your gardening routine with the beautiful Bloom Pine Watering Can by German design duo Böttcher and Kayser. With a tall, cylindrical silhouette, it's a modern update of the classic watering can with visual references to the iconic EM77 vacuum jug by Stelton. The distinctive shape is made with both aesthetics and convenience in mind. A long, thin spout makes it easier to water small plants, and it appears to extend directly from the handle for a smoother silhouette. The drip-free, matte dark green vessel is especially helpful when watering indoor plants, and the bottom features a grooved, non-slip silicone mat.
- Powder coated stainless steel, silicone.
- Dimensions: 4" L x 14" W x 11" H.
- Volume: 2 L / 68 oz.
- Made in China.
- Care Instructions: Clean with hot water and mild detergent; Not dishwasher safe; Do not keep water or fertilizer in the watering can when not in use.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.