LSA International Epoque Amber Vase 7"
Inspired by the 1920s Jazz Age, this mouth-blown amber vase adds intrigue and style to any tabletop. Each vase is “cased-colored,” meaning a layer of colored glass is encased by two layers of clear glass by hand — resulting in a lustrous, dimensional finish. The Epoque Vases are especially luminous, thanks to an additional iridescent luster that is applied while the glass is still hot. Show off your favorite sprigs of greenery with this warm and eye-catching addition to your home.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Cased-colored, mouth-blown glass with a luster finish.
- Dimensions: 9.5" Dia x 7" H.
- Made in Poland.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.