Medium Down Alternative Standard Bed Pillow
Filled with a 2.2 Denier Polyester cluster fiber that's especially appealing to individuals with sensitivities to down, this down alternative bed pillow is made in small batches by artisans dedicated to meticulous craftsmanship. The shell is made from a soft 100% cotton fabric in a double-needle stitched construction for optimal sleeping comfort. This option fits Standard-sized pillowcases and will quickly become incentive to take more naps.
In Stock. Ready To Ship.
- Fill: Premium down alternative, 2.2 denier polyester, hollow virgin siliconized rolled fiber.
- Fabric: 230 thread count, 100% cotton shell, down-proofed, 40/40 plain weave.
- Edge Detail: Knife edge, double-needle stitched with cotton piping.
- Medium firmness.
- Dimensions: 20" x 26", 23oz.
- Made in the USA of imported and domestic materials.
- Care Instructions: Professional laundering recommended, machine wash warm with gentle detergent only in an oversized washer with no center agitator, rinse thoroughly and tumble dry on medium using dryer balls, fully drying may require multiple dry cycles.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.