Mist Petroleum Wide Vase 8.25"
In terms of vase studies, the Mist series is worth looking at — again and again. Contemporary yet timeless, it was created using traditional glassmaking methods by Tamer Nakisçi, who lent his modern eye to the resulting form. The material, lead-free corrugated crystal, gives the impression of being slightly blurred and rippled, which makes your flower display that much more alluring. The petroleum color hearkens seaglass and is a fresh addition to any room.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Handmade, lead-free crystal.
- Dimensions: 10.5" W x 8.25" H.
- Tapers from 3.75" D at widest point to 1.75" D at narrowest point.
- Made in Turkey.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash recommended.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.