Nara Black Coat Tree
Designed in Japan, the Nara Black Coat Tree is slender enough to fit into small spaces, yet sturdy enough to maximize storage. The minimal design has six wooden pegs that are staggered to represent tree branches and provide optimal space to hang coats, bags, hats and scarves. This power-coated steel coat rack is durable, with a weighted base designed to keep it upright and planted firmly in place. Perfect for entryways, offices and bedrooms, this coat tree has a simple silhouette, small footprint and solid design that make it a quality addition to any space.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Steel base, ash wood hooks.
- Dimensions: 11.25" Dia x 69.75" H.
- Made in China.
- Care Instructions: Dust with a soft, clean cloth.
- For dirt and spills, wipe with a wet cloth and dry immediately.
- Assembly required.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.