Natural Oval Tray With Handles
Centuries-old weaving techniques passed down for generations contribute to the stunning structure and simplicity of this serving tray. Handwoven by artisans in Uganda using native palm leaves, this fair-trade basket brings texture, warmth and organization to any space. The natural color varies throughout the material to create a one-of-a-kind piece and underscore its handmade nature. The tray’s oval shape is optimal for placement in a cabinet or on a shelf, and end cutouts create convenient handles. Creative uses abound, from fruit basket on the kitchen table to bathroom toiletry organizer and beyond.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Raffia, banana fibers, and organic dyes.
- Dimensions: 17" L x 10" W x 3" H.
- Handwoven in Uganda.
- Made by Kazi, a company that partners with artisans in Uganda to produce goods created by centuries-old weaving techniques.
- Fair Trade.
- Care Instructions: Food safe, wipe clean with damp cloth, do not submerge in or wash with water.
- Each piece is handmade and may vary slightly in color and size.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.