Nordic II Oak Bed
Only %1 left
Nordic II Oak Bed
A bed built for meditation and rest, the Nordic II Bed is a geometric symphony, composed of clean lines and solid oak. Beautiful details abound, including a mitered reveal on the headboard. Its low design helps keep you cool and promotes better rest, which is supported by a hardwood slat system that eliminates the need for a box spring. Rest assured, this bed is the stuff dreams are made of.
On the Blog
White Glove Delivery, Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Solid white oak frame, beech slats, metal hardware.
- Made in Serbia.
- Adjustable height hardwood slat system.
- Finished with a lightly pigmented natural hardwax oil that forms a durable protection against most common substances.
- This environmentally-friendly finish is primarily made from natural oils (sunflower, soybean and thistle) and waxes (carnauba and candelilla).
- Harvested from sustainably managed forests, ensuring the protection of fragile ecosystems and the availability of high-quality timber for future generations.
- Produced with a no-waste philosophy, all off-cuts and scraps are used for other value-added purposes.
- Queen Overall Dimensions: 87" L x 70" W x 37" H.
- Queen Headboard: 70" W x 37" H; Queen Footboard: 70" W x 15" H.
- King Overall Dimensions: 87" L x 85" W x 37" H.
- King Headboard: 85" W x 37" H; King Footboard: 85" W x 15" H.
- Floor to top of side rails: 15" H.
- Floor to bottom of side rails: 8" H.
- Adjustable slat heights: 1", 2.75", 3.5".
- Slats: 3.125" W x .75" H.
- Dust regularly with a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth with a solution of water and a mild soap as needed.
- Wipe dry immediately.
- The original hardwax coating may need to be renewed over time, We recommend using Osmo Hardwax Oil Natural (3041).
- Oversized in stock furniture items ship within 5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact the Unison customer experience team before returning furniture items in order to coordinate receipt with our warehouse.