Phases Black and White Platter
This artistically inspired round platter will delight guests with its extraordinary form. Hand-poured black and white concrete bleed together to create this captivating piece. Due to its handmade construction, each platter is one of a kind. It’s food safe and ready for all your entertaining needs. Pile it high with fresh fruit, veggies, or an antipasto of your choice. Designed with understated beauty and functionality in mind, this masterpiece makes an impressive addition to your serving and dining collection.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Food-safe concrete, cork bottom.
- Dimensions: 16" Dia x 0.75" H.
- Handmade in the USA by Alice Tacheny.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash with mild soap and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth.
- Do not submerge cork underside in water.
- Food with oils, acids and pigments can affect the surface; expect a natural patina to form over time with use.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, color and pattern will vary.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Slab Black and White Platter$120.00
- Slab Black and White Plate$100.00
- Fade To Black Cori Bowl 9"$140.00
- Fade To Black Cori Bowl 12.25"$200.00
- Slab Marine Platter$120.00
- Slab Ore Platter$120.00
- Phases Ore Platter$200.00
- Concrete Ore Caddy$80.00
- Concrete Straw Caddy$80.00