Terrazzo Black Tray 27"
Bring home this tray handwoven by skilled artisans in Uganda and your biggest dilemma will be whether to exhibit it on the wall or use it every day. It’s made in small communities using techniques that have been shared between women for centuries. By purchasing this tray you'll be helping empower these craftspeople and their families. Every tray is certified fair trade and made from sustainably sourced raffia leaves and banana leaf fibers. Thanks to its handmade nature, each one is unique and features slight color and shape variations. Hang this black raffia tray above your bed or sofa for a striking, textural piece of art.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Raffia, banana fibers, and organic dyes.
- Dimensions: 27" Dia x 3" H.
- Handwoven in Uganda.
- Made by Kazi, a company that partners with artisans in Uganda to produce goods created by centuries-old weaving techniques.
- Fair trade.
- Care Instructions: Food safe, wipe clean with damp cloth, do not submerge in or wash with water.
- Each piece is handmade and may vary slightly in color and size.
- Hanging loop included on back.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Terrazzo Black Bowl 12"$29.00 $44.00
- Terrazzo Black Bowl 24"$89.00 $178.00
- Terrazzo Natural Bowl 12"$29.00 $44.00
- Terrazzo Natural Bowl 24"$89.00 $178.00
- Terrazzo Black Tray 17"$39.00 $80.00
- Terrazzo Natural Tray 17"$39.00 $80.00
- Terrazzo Natural Tray 27"$119.00 $240.00