Terrazzo Black Bowl 24"
Graphic texture and an empowering social cause are woven into this stunning terrazzo-inspired bowl. It’s certified fair trade and made from all-natural raffia palm leaves and banana leaf fibers by craftspeople using techniques that have been passed down for generations. Every raffia bowl is one of a kind, due to its handmade nature. It features a loop for hanging on the backside, so you can display it when it’s not in use. This large terrazzo bowl makes a statement as a functional and sculptural dining table centerpiece.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Raffia, banana fibers, and organic dyes.
- Dimensions: 24" Dia x 7" H.
- Handwoven in Uganda.
- Made by Kazi, a company that partners with artisans in Uganda to produce goods created by centuries-old weaving techniques.
- Fair trade.
- Care Instructions: Food safe, wipe clean with damp cloth, do not submerge in or wash with water.
- Each piece is handmade and may vary slightly in color and size.
- Hanging loop included on back.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Terrazzo Black Bowl 12"$29.00 $44.00
- Terrazzo Natural Bowl 12"$29.00 $44.00
- Terrazzo Natural Bowl 24"$89.00 $178.00
- Terrazzo Black Tray 17"$39.00 $80.00
- Terrazzo Black Tray 27"$119.00 $240.00
- Terrazzo Natural Tray 17"$39.00 $80.00
- Terrazzo Natural Tray 27"$119.00 $240.00