Air Oak Dining Table 79"
With its simple and slender silhouette, the Air Oak Dining Table has a light and airy look. Its minimalist design is centered on superior craftsmanship, which can be found in subtle details like rounded beveled edges and curved mitered corners at the legs. This piece offers excellent stability and durability thanks to steel rod-reinforced legs. A lightly pigmented matte finish elevates the beauty of the natural grain of the white oak wood, which is harvested from sustainably managed forests. This mid-sized 79-inch oak table seats four or six chairs comfortably.
White Glove Delivery, Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Dimensions: 79" W x 37.5" D x 30" H.
- Made in Serbia.
- The tabletop construction consists of white oak 0.6mm veneer that surrounds an inner core of MDF, creating a durable and solid table with a very simple and thin profile.
- The slim legs are made of solid white oak that are reinforced with a steel rod inserted during assembly to ensure stability and strength.
- Finished with a lightly pigmented matte varnish that adds a layer of protection from most common substances.
- Harvested from sustainably managed forests, ensuring the protection of fragile ecosystems and the availability of high-quality timber for future generations.
- Produced with a no-waste philosophy, all off-cuts and scraps are used for other value-added purposes.
- Assembly required.
- Dust regularly with a soft, dry cloth; Use a damp cloth with a solution of water and a mild soap as needed, dry immediately.
- Protect from heat and liquids, wipe away moisture immediately.
- Do not use harsh chemical cleaners or abrasives.
- Wood is a natural material that expands and contracts with the climate – Avoid placing furniture near extremely humid or dry areas, such as radiators or air vents.
- A minimum of 35% humidity should be maintained in spaces with solid wood products, with an ideal range between 40-50% and a temperature range between 60-80°F.
- Direct sunlight might lighten or darken wood – protect from direct exposure.
- Oversized in stock furniture items ship within 5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact the Unison customer experience team before returning furniture items in order to coordinate receipt with our warehouse.