Tate Weathered Wood Braided Round Rug 7'6"
The Tate Weathered Wood Braided Round Rug combines indoor comforts with outdoor durability. Made by Capel, a family-run producer of handcrafted rugs since 1917, it features 100% all-weather polypropylene yarns with a plush feel soft enough for bare feet. Using these easy-care performance fibers, each rug is made to order in Capel's North Carolina facility. The light brown heathered colors combined with the braided design give the rug dimension through subtle visual texture. Use under a dining table or coffee table or place in high-traffic spaces for a soft and durable flooring accent.
Made To Order
- 100% all-weather polypropylene.
- Dimensions: 7'6" Dia x 3/8" H.
- Made in USA.
- Indoor/Outdoor - durable and easy care performance fibers.
- Made to order.
- Can be used with a rug pad indoors.
- Indoor Care - Vacuum regularly with a non-rotary type attachment; Do not shake or beat rug since this could cause damage; Clean spills immediately by blotting with a cloth or sponge; For dirt buildup a mild detergent and rinsing with cold water is recommended; Allow to dry thoroughly on a flat surface.
- Outdoor Care - Sweep away debris and simply spray with a hose; Allow to dry thoroughly on a flat surface; If the rug remains in an uncovered area outdoors, prolonged exposure to moisture can cause fiber breakdown over time; UV-treated rugs can still be subject to fading from extended exposure to sunlight.
- Unrolling - New rugs may need time before they will lay completely flat, this is a common result of being tightly rolled or folded during shipment; wrinkles or bulges should be flattened evenly; Please contact Unison Customer Experience for assistance, if needed.
- Reverse and rotate braided rugs periodically - This will prolong the life of the rug by evenly distributing the traffic to both sides.
- Made to order, please allow 3-5 weeks for processing.