Bunbuku Gray Waste Can
No thought was wasted in the modern Bunbuku Gray Waste Can. Crafted of highly durable steel and joined together by caulking instead of welding, this tapered receptacle is tolerant against rust and fire. Made in Japan from start to finish since 1918, it's long-lasting in construction and design. With a matte, smooth gray finish and molded ridge for a single stroke of cool interest, it cleans up in more ways than one. Received the Good Design - Long-Life Design Award in 2015.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Tin-free steel body, PVC bottom seal.
- Dimensions: 10.75" Dia x 13.5" H.
- Tapers from 10.75" Dia at top to 8.5" Dia at bottom.
- Volume: 3.5 gallons.
- Made in Japan.
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with soft, damp cloth.
- Received the Good Design - Long-Life Design Award in 2015.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Bunbuku Black Waste Can$60.00
- Bunbuku Ivory Waste Can$60.00
- Bunbuku Red Waste Can$60.00
- Bunbuku Gray Small Waste Can$36.00
- Bunbuku Red Small Waste Can$36.00
- Bunbuku Yellow Waste Can$60.00