Natural Nido Basket
Bring the ancient Mexican tradition of handweaving into your home. The Natural Nido Basket is made using a technique that has been perfected over the centuries. Artisans use dried palm leaves to craft this sturdy basket and the thick leather handles make it easy to move from room to room. This handwoven basket retains its shape and adds an organic warmth to any space. Place this versatile wide basket on the floor to store towels, blankets, reading material, or slippers.
On the Blog
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Hand-braided natural palm leaves, leather handles.
- Dimensions: approximately 19.75" Dia x 8" H.
- Handmade in Mexico.
- Due to the handmade nature and natural materials of this basket, the color and size may vary.
- Care Instructions: Dust with a soft dry cloth, avoid extended exposure to moisture.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.