Thrown Gloss White Round Plate 11.5"
Art meets dinnerware in the expertly crafted Thrown Gloss White Round Plate. Hand-thrown by artist Nobuhito Nishigawara using traditional Japanese ceramic production techniques, each piece in the Thrown collection contains slight variations — making them all one of a kind functional works of art. With a flat bottom and curved sides, this plate ensures no delicious bite is left behind. This oversized white round plate makes an excellent serving vessel for pasta, salad, or a beautifully browned roast chicken.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Hand-thrown stoneware with a high gloss glaze and unglazed raw clay bottom.
- Dimensions: 11.5" Dia x 1.5" H.
- Handmade in USA.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher and microwave safe, not safe for oven or stovetop heating.
- Slight variations in size and color may occur due to the handmade nature of this piece.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.