Striped Black and Natural Tray With Handles
This fair trade basket offers an inspired combination of practicality and beauty. Handcrafted in Uganda with raffia, banana fibers and organic dyes, each tray is made using traditional weaving techniques passed down through generations. The natural materials bring warmth, texture and character to each piece, and built-in handles on either side facilitate easy carrying. Bold black stripes add distinctive detail and emphasize the tray’s one-of-a-kind, handmade quality. Thanks to a hanging loop on the back, it can be displayed as art when not in use as a table centerpiece or serving tray.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Raffia, banana fibers, and organic dyes.
- Dimensions: 18" W x 22" D x 2" H.
- Made in Uganda.
- Made by Kazi, a company that partners with artisans in Uganda to produce goods created by centuries-old weaving techniques.
- Fair Trade.
- Care Instructions: Food safe, wipe clean with damp cloth, do not submerge in or wash with water.
- Due to the handmade nature of these trays, variations in color, size and shape may occur.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.