Stub Low Stackable Glasses 6.8oz Set of 4
Bring a bit of architecture and historic design to your drinkware collection with these stackable glasses. Designed in the 1950s by Grethe Meyer and Ibi Trier Mørch, these simple stemmed glasses are multi-functional and made to last. Meyer, an architect and designer, is known as a trailblazer of Danish industrial design. She collaborated with artisan Mørch to create these distinctive glasses. Meyer describes her work best, “they should be straightforward, easy and pleasant to use and as simple and anonymous as possible. From these characteristics, I think, beauty can arise.” The set comes thoughtfully packaged in a streamlined cylinder and makes a great gift. These four low glasses can be used to toast with champagne during a festive celebration or to serve delicate desserts.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Machine-made lead-free crystalline glass.
- Dimensions: 3.5" Dia x 3" H.
- Volume: 6.8 oz.
- Made in Denmark by Holmegaard.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe at max 131° F/55° C.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.