Terrazzo Natural Tray 17"
A functional work of art with a deep purpose. This woven tray is certified fair trade and made by craftspeople in Uganda who have been weaving baskets for generations. By creating jobs for women in underserved communities, the purchase of each tray empowers them to provide for themselves and their families. The beauty of sustainably sourced raffia leaves is front and center in this terrazzo-inspired design. Add depth and texture to your bedroom by placing this raffia tray on your dresser, so you can round up your daily necessities.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Raffia, banana fibers, and organic dyes.
- Dimensions: 17" Dia x 2.5" H.
- Handwoven in Uganda.
- Made by Kazi, a company that partners with artisans in Uganda to produce goods created by centuries-old weaving techniques.
- Fair trade.
- Care Instructions: Food safe, wipe clean with damp cloth, do not submerge in or wash with water.
- Each piece is handmade and may vary slightly in color and size.
- Hanging loop included on back.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Terrazzo Black Bowl 12"$29.00 $44.00
- Terrazzo Black Bowl 24"$89.00 $178.00
- Terrazzo Natural Bowl 12"$29.00 $44.00
- Terrazzo Natural Bowl 24"$89.00 $178.00
- Terrazzo Black Tray 17"$39.00 $80.00
- Terrazzo Black Tray 27"$119.00 $240.00
- Terrazzo Natural Tray 27"$119.00 $240.00