Thrown Gloss Black Mug
Crafted by Japanese artist Nobuhito Nishigawara, each mug is subtly unique due to the handmade process of throwing the clay. Finished with a high gloss glaze, it contrasts beautifully with the raw matte clay exposed at the base and underside of each mug. A part of W/R/F Lab’s inspired Thrown Collection, this mug coordinates with other pieces in the line or makes a great statement individually. Make this your go-to mug since it’s dishwasher and microwave-safe. This black mug adds depth and dimension to your coffee or tea drinking experience.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Hand-thrown stoneware with a high gloss glaze and unglazed raw clay bottom.
- Dimensions: 2.75" Dia x 3.25" H; with handle 4.25" W x 2.75" D x 3.25" H.
- Volume: 11 oz.
- Handmade in USA by W/R/F Lab.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher and microwave safe, not safe for oven or stovetop heating.
- Slight variations in size and color may occur due to the handmade nature of this piece.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.