Topan VP6 Gray Beige Pendant Lamp
Out of stock
Simple and sophisticated, the Topan VP6 Gray Beige Pendant Lamp brings modern minimalism to your space along with historic significance. Created in 1959, it was only the second design ever developed by Verner Panton, one of the most innovative figures in Danish design. It became his first mass-produced lamp and an instant classic that's still highly coveted today. The sculptural silhouette consists of a lacquered dome made by skilled craftsmen using a single piece of aluminum. Whether displayed alone or in a group, the warm gray pendant casts a targeted glow below.
- Lacquered spun aluminum, fabric cord, plastic canopy.
- Dimensions: Pendant - 8.5" Dia x 7.5" H; Cord - 117.6" L.
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
- Designed by Verner Panton in 1959, produced in Denmark by &Tradition.
- Care Instructions: Clean with soft dry cloth, always switch off the electricity supply before cleaning.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Bulb not included; uses E27 bulb with maximum wattage of 40w or 7W low energy bulb.
- 117.6"L matching textile cord.
- 5" Dia white ceiling canopy included.
- Indoor use only.
- CE certified.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.