811 White Armchair
Based on Josef Hoffmann's classic 1930 Wiener Werkstätte design, the 811 Armchair is crafted in the Czech Republic from steam bent solid beechwood and natural rattan cane using techniques that have been in practice for over 150 years. An iconic piece of modernism, its timeless design in crisp white highlights the chair's striking silhouette.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Painted bent beech wood, natural rattan cane, plastic foot glides.
- Dimensions: 19.5" W x 21" D x 31.5" H.
- Seat Height: 18.5", Seat Width: 17.25", Seat Depth: 16", Arm Height: 27.5".
- Made in the Czech Republic.
- Care Instructions: Dust with a soft dry cloth, wipe the cane seating with a moistened cotton cloth to prevent excessive drying, let air dry naturally.
- Maintain a home humidity level above 35% to prevent splitting or warping as it expands and contracts throughout the seasons.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and heating and cooling sources, do not kneel or stand on the cane.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Oversized in stock furniture items ship within 5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact Unison customer service before returning furniture items in order to coordinate receipt with our warehouse.